Brothers Of Ash - A Phoenix Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brothers Of Ash - A Nuclear Phoenix Linkshell

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ultimataru
Admin

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Application Template   Application Template Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:49 pm

Who are you? (Character/Rank/Job(s)/Subjobs/etc)

Ultimataru- 75BLM 75RDM 75PLD 37NIN 37WAR 37SMN 37WHM 37SCH

Which job are you considering for Dynamis?

Black Mage

Do you have any other jobs you will be or have leveled to 70+ for Dynamis?

RDM and PLD are both fully geared and available

Are you available for roughly 5 hours on Sundays Saturdays starting at 9:15pm CST?

Yes, I have some RL stuff to do in the morning, but in the afternoon/evening, I am free and will be there on time and ready.

Are you available Tuesday/Wednesday evenings startign at 9 CST? (also do you have Diablos CoP mission cleared) - These are not requirement but our wednesday night optional runs may focus on CoP zones. (This will more than likely be an optional run day)

I am free tuesdays & wednesdays, and have completed CoP

Have you done Dynamis before (if so, list all completed zones and any AF/Relic obtained)?

I have done Dynamis before. I have completed all city areas and northland areas.

What additional information would you like to share about yourself?

No info (if you do have something extra that doesn't fit in a topic above, please put it here.)

Do you have anyone that can vouch for you?
Back to top Go down
Kital

Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Answers   Application Template Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:36 am

Who are you? (Character/Rank/Job(s)/Subjobs/etc)

Kital Rank 10 Windurst - 75 BLM. 52WDM 38 RDM
Ultimataru- 75BLM 75RDM 75PLD 37NIN 37WAR 37SMN 37WHM 37SCH

Which job are you considering for Dynamis?

Black Mage

Do you have any other jobs you will be or have leveled to 70+ for Dynamis?

No.

Are you available for roughly 5 hours on Sundays Saturdays starting at 9:15pm CST?

Yes, I have some RL stuff to do in the morning, but in the afternoon/evening, I am free and will be there on time and ready.

Are you available Tuesday/Wednesday evenings startign at 9 CST? (also do you have Diablos CoP mission cleared) - These are not requirement but our wednesday night optional runs may focus on CoP zones. (This will more than likely be an optional run day)

I am free some tuesdays or wednesdays, and have completed CoP up to the Snoll Fight. Still working on getting Sea Access

Have you done Dynamis before (if so, list all completed zones and any AF/Relic obtained)?

I have done Dynamis before. I have completed all city areas and northland areas.

What additional information would you like to share about yourself?
Nope.

Do you have anyone that can vouch for you?
Back to top Go down

Application Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers Of Ash - A Phoenix Linkshell :: Welcome Brothers & Sisters :: Applications-
Jump to: